Department of Labour
Invalids and Social Affairs
Employment Service Center in HCM City
The Socialist, Republic of Viet Nam
Independence – Freedom - Happiness
Ho Chi Minh City, 01 january 2013
Of laborservice - labor relations consultant
Employment Service Centerin HCM City (referred CES) under the Departmentof Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs was established by decision of the2959/QD-UBND on June 30, 2012 of People's Committees.
CES implementation services about labor for foreign representative offices, organizations and businesses, including:
- Calculation, pay salary, paying socialinsurance, heath insurance, unemployment insurance, personal income tax.
- Counseling, permit for foreign employees in Vietnam.
- Counseling, construction labor regulations,collective labor agreement.
- Counseling, construction wage scale, paymentregulation, pay salary.
- Labor supply and employment businessrequirements
- Posting job advertisement for recruiting foreignemployees
- Labor law training for managerment staff,employee.
- Training on labor relations skills formanagerment staff, employee under the program of the project ILO/VIETNAM, including:
+ Skill “Dialogue in the workplace”
+ Skill “Negotiate collective labor agreements”
+ Skill “Collective labor agreements”
- Labor dispute resolution consultancy
- Counseling, job placement
- Implementation of the unemployment insurancepolicy
- Training class for driving car – B2
- Vocational training and vocational links.
Center welcome and perform services for foreignrepresentative offices, organizations and businesses.
Pleasecontact us at the following address: 153 Xo Viet Nghe Tinh Street, Award 17, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.Telephone number : 08 35147482 or 0838982272 or 08 38405154 – ext 118/107. Director: Mr. Tran Xuan Hai – 0987 604468.
Tran Xuan Hai